New for 2019: Productive Or Not’s Scholarship Program
The team at Productive Or Not is very proud to announce its new scholarship program for 2019. We believe in those who work (and study) from home, and we’re now offering a $500 scholarship to help a deserving student get the funding they need to achieve their goals.
Who is Eligible to Win?
We want to help a student who demonstrates a genuine need for financial support. Any undergraduate or graduate student may apply for our scholarship, as long as they’re in a full-time degree program and enrolled in an accredited school.
How do Students Apply for the Scholarship?
So we can reach the largest possible number of students, we’ve purposely made the application process as easy and hassle-free as possible. As easy as it is, though, only one winner will be chosen. Just follow these steps:
- Write an essay of 1000+ words on the topic: “How Will Working From Home Benefit Your Life?”
- Submit your essay on or before the deadline, which is May 31, 2019.
- Send your application to email@example.com.
- Don’t forget to include your full name and contact information, as well as your university’s name.
- Make your essay thoughtful, creative, and most importantly, original. Plagiarism is not tolerated, and copied submissions will be immediately rejected.
- Don’t provide information other than that listed above.
After the May 31 deadline, our editorial team will review each submission for originality, clarity, conciseness, and relevance. We will announce the winner on June 15, 2019; we’ll list their name on this page, and notify them by email as well.
At Productive Or Not, our applicants’ privacy is our top concern. We won’t sell or share your information with third parties, but we retain the right to use your submission as we wish.
Our team believes that anyone can turn a work-from-home job into a successful career, and to that end, we’re starting a scholarship program for deserving students. We appreciate our applicants, and we hope to read your submission very soon.